Green & Black

I did this look by using my 88 palette, which is not like the Coastal Scents one. I bought mine from Ebay, and stupid me thought it would be exactly like the coastal scents warm palette, but no it is not, and only a few of the 88 are pigmented which is a shame. There are a couple good colors though. The rest is just blah. Well, it's not like it was that expensive anyway.


There's the overall look. I used NYX's jumbo pencil in Milk, again, as a base. Why do I feel like all the posts in my blog have become really repetitive? All I use nowadays are Glamour Doll eyeshadows and the Milk jumbo pencil... I am getting annoyed. Well it's because I had a no-cosmetics buying month which I'm still sort of continuing, yet I ordered stuff from Glamour Doll last week... Oopsie... Well, I gotta save money for the summer and the possible European tour.


I just packed the green (marked with #1 on the palette) on the lid. I know it looks kind of blue now, but the real color can be seen from the palette. There's a picture of it in the end of this post, where I circled the shadows I used.



I took a sharp small brush and took Grimas matte black and created the sharp line to the crease. I used the black with golden glitter (#2) and blended the matte black upwards to the brows...


I lined my eyes just and just on the upper and lower lashline and the lower waterline.

I circled the shadows I used from the picture below.




Have you bought makeup from Ebay? How did it turn out?


Ps. The poll is still open for quite a few days so please go answer it if you haven't already! Thanks! :)