Blog award!

I was given this blog award by Lovely Violet. She is such a sweet heart! Thank you so much! (Sorry it took me a while to post this.)


I want to give this award to the following beauty bloggers. In no particular order of preference, they're all great.


Glitter is my crack...

Mika Chan sparkles

Fashioned in Finland

What's in my life (and my makeup bag)


Enjoy!

I also got another award. The Sunshine award was given to me by Tiffany, from Will Work for Makeup. Big thank yous to you, Tiffany!


The rules are the following:
These are the rules for this award:
1) post the logo within your blog or post.
2) pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers.
3) Link the nominees within your post.
4) let the nominees know they have received an award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.

The people I want to give this to are, again in no particular order of preference:

Eyeconic Makeup

Sensaisti

Less is more...

Makeup Moment


mustaa kajalia - black kohl


Yeah, that's not 12, and I think for the upper blog award there was supposed to be 12 nominations as well, but 5 will do this time. ;)