Update on comments!

I changed the comment system, now it will be easier for me to answer each comment individually. I will not be using blogger's own comment system anymore. In this post you can see the new system.

All the posts from this one onwards will be using the new system, but the old ones will be still with Blogger's own system. All the comments are (should be at least) safe and still visible, if they are not please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Keep the comments coming! :D They always make my day.

Cheers!

-Serafia_

(with a lower dash now, since Serafia-username was already taken. Boo.)

PS. If you want to follow me on Twitter, I'm @Serafia_ there as well. I will always tweet about a new blogpost a couple minutes after I've updated so if you're on Twitter, follow me. :D


Be sure to check out the previous post and let me know what you think. It was a requested look and I would like to hear how it all turned out.