Tutorial - Recreation of MissChievous' Dark Androgynous look

This look is a recreation of this look. It's by a youtube makeup guru MissChievous.

Final result. Not an everyday makeup look for sure! But great still.


And this is how you do it:


I used NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Black bean as a base. I put some MAC Delft paint pot on top of that. Don't worry, it looks like a mess, but it will end up looking great. :D


Dusk by Glamour Doll in the crease using like a windshield wiper motion, like so.

If you can, add some black base to your lower lash line and some eyeshadow you wish to use in the crease. I'm not using the exact same products as Julia/MissChievous because I don't have them, so you can replase all the products by what you have of course.

Take a soft black liner pencil and put that on your lid, not just a small thin line, but on your entire lid up to the crease. Pat it down with a finger and blend the line a little with the eyeshadow in the crease. Then I put some matte black eyeshadow by Grimas on top of the black liner.

If you feel like you didn't put enough of eyeshadow in the crease feel free to add some. I did.

Line your lower lash line and lower water line with a black pencil liner, add some matte black eyeshadow to set it. I have some Dusk and NYX's Black bean in there as well.

Take a skin colored eyeshadow to clean up and blend the outlines and possible mess you made! I sure did.

Make sure your eyebrows are strong and clean looking. Add a highlight of choice below your brows. I used Grimas' matte offwhite.

Add some mascara to both upper and lower lashes.


VoĆ­la




(Disclaimer: All products bought by me, am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned.)