Spring Festival - Let's Get Together

I changed my blog to a very EMO tune with the OST of this japanese movie.
"Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu". (Mandarin title : 借着雨点说爱你 / 现在,很想见你)

When two souls find one anoter , nothing can tear them apart.



This movie simply made me cry! Believe me, it is a must watch movie! You will find that you just can't keep your tears in with the heart-warming acting & also the story line. Well if you're interested with this movie you can also request it from me. *winks*

I spent my chinese new year eve & the very first day with Dad at my hometown. I couldn't follow my Mum to visit my aunt at Singapore as I forgot to bring my passport back from Malacca. Why am I always being so muddle-headed? Facebook, taiwan drama Autumn's Concerto & snacks accompanied me with those two days. NO steamboat & NO red packets from my paternal relatives (Since it have not reached 1 year from my grandmum's death. - It's Chinese custom.) My chinese new year celebration sounds so pathetic right? ="(

But it is only for those two days as my Mum came back from SG on the second day of CNY. We went to visit my Sis at JB. What I could do there is EAT EAT and EAT and made myself more puffed up =( Also, I enjoyed spending the time with my dearest family =)

And of course, the annual gathering with my hometown besties =D

MingHui & me @ his house.

EK : eh why you looked so far away from me in this photo?

Me : Okay lar let's take another closer one.
(Long time no see very embarassing mah! XD)


Me. Gyvinne.

With AhToi & her cousin.

Try to act a stern face like CK but I failed.

Wonder why CK's face looked so puffy that day, hahaha


They are having a long-distance relationship. Can you see that? XD

Sometimes I can't smile naturally when taking photos, like what you have seen in this photo. I just realised that this is my first ever photo with WeiQuan lar!!!

SinJu & me.

KarOnn insisted to grab the mandarin oranges while taking photos with everyone.

This photo looks so funny lar. Don't think too much I was just wanted to see the iPhone lar wei!

A candid snapshot.

I love this photo which taken by EK.

Wish you all have a real fun CNY!
>3