LaLaLa It's Love & Holiday !!! (Part II)

My mood to blog about my last semester break is disappearing since it happened like about months ago. I am really kinda lazy to blog recently. Not really leading a hectic life these days since my third semester had just begun, I just don't know why.

So from here you can know this post will not have much words, I will just let the pictures do the talking (Although my blogging style has always been like this =X)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS TIME,
THE SINGAPORE ONE-DAY-TOUR.


I brought HuiKuen to Singapore upon her request. With the little nurse YenJou's guide we manage to have our shopping spree at Bugis. That's all? Yes that's all. She really had no idea where to bring us to go, LOL. YenJou & HuiKuen seized alot of clothes there. I didn't buy anything for myself but only a piece of T-shirt for my bro.

In the bus.






Special decoration of a random Japanese Restaurant @ Iluma.


One of the exhibitions in the shopping complex.



SzeShiang suddenly came through my mind when I saw these artwork. Too bad she was buried with assignments so she couldn't join us on that day.


Why are you looking at me?


This piece of oil painting is so unique. Hua Dan style blythe doll. (Hua Dan means lead female character in chinese opera)


NEXT, THE JB TRIP~~~

Best Tour Guide Award : Miss Jenny Goh
(since I seemed to be more familiar with JB if compared with the local JB citizen TAN YAO YI)


Best Chauffeur Award : Mr Tan Yao Yi
(without his antique VOLVO we couldn't visit so many places lahhhh >3)


Best Companionship Award : Mr Foong Chern Hua
(ah foong specially took bus from Kota Tinggi that day just because we asked him to >3)


Best Money Splashing Tourist Award : Miss Ling Hui Kuen
(she spent almost all her prize money RM1000 in her one-week-trip, but worth it lah HuiKuen since you visited so many places)

We went to Jusco Tebrau to meet AhFoong & headed to sing K @ RedBox.


HuiKuen & AhFoong

After Jusco we went to Sutera Mall & loitered there for a while, then we headed to Danga Bay.



bibibibibibibi~





See my plump cheek occupied 1/3 of the photo =(

AhFoong was trying to throw the pebble at YaoYi (ignore my face plz haha)








See we are so happy =D

Yeah me & AhFoong

candid shot

Goodbye my superlover bag.


woiii ah moi apa lu mau = =





BU-BYE~