LaLaLa It's Love & Holiday !!! (Part I)

HULLO~ Recently my blog is in an "obsolete statute".

I don't mean to neglect my bloggie but this week I am having a super hectic schedule as I am having my ONE-WEEK-SEMESTER-BREAK ! However it will be ended soon in 3 more days time =(

I have lotsa lotsa lotsa outgoing post which have not been updated in my bloggie. I have been hanging out with those my lovely ones every single day, yes i mean EVERY SINGLE DAY since I came back to Johor.

Okay, the very first one, Hikage Sushi Buffet a.k.a Matriculation Reunion. (This get-together happened like three weeks ago? I'm really dawdle over updating my blog lar XD) WeeTer, WeiQuan & YuanFeng drove us there. This Japanese Restaurant is near with Sutera Mall. We had a pleasant finish with its lunch buffet which comes with a very reasonable price & large variety of choices, do give it a try =)


Japanese style grilled chicken

Soft shell crab! YeHong loves it =)

Grilled mackerel

Some of their matriculation friends.

I hate these raw-served sashimi =X

WeiQuan. He was the one who sapu all those ordered food which their matriculation friends could not finish, poor thing.

Deep fried salmon. Juicy & crispy ♥

I love ramen ♥♥♥

King of Stomach, KarOnn, The Dark One

Chawanmushi ♥♥

Those Nigiri & Gunkan sushi ♥

The second one, watched Case39 @ Jusco Tebrau. Finally the otaku, Florence & Minna showed up themselves. ChinDing & BS were joining too! I had never expected Minna could join us to go JB you know! Although she kept nagging that she wanted to go home to watch the last episode of the taiwan drama 桃花小妹, yet in the end we successfully abducted her to have seafood feast at Gelang Patah. Finally until 10pm++ she managed to reach home, haha!


Let's look at our Mr.Chua 's parking skill. . . . . .


Minna with big sunny smile

YenJou & BS

Auntie Phang with me.

Seven words with boundless power, F R I E N D S !
♥ you all