Have You Been Well?



Guess what? I changed my blog template.

I'm boring with my previous blog template and here comes the whole new look of it =)

Maybe I finally realise that I am not suitable to cute & adorable style anymore, I wish to make a change. (But this layout still seems belong to cute categories, WDH) But I still love with it, I spent lotsa time modifying it okay *clap for myself*

Oh ya nearly forget to mention, if you didn't see your blog link in my reading list, that's because currently I have over 20 friend blogs to be linked. Showing all of the links with this current blog template will cause an unbalance vision between the 1st & 3rd column. So only 10 blogs with most recently update will be shown up in my reading list. Don't worry, I will follow you~ =D

Currently having my final exam week now. I shall bury myself with the last subject - Principles of Economics online notes & past year exam papers instead of soaking myself into the blogging world huh.

So, ciao~

P/S : Blog post about Hikage sushi buffet a.k.a matriculation reunion hangout day will be updated soon after my final exam ends. *winks*