Some more Glamour Doll

I used Island Chic, Flashdance! and Urban Trash.


First I put NYX\s Jumbo pencil in Milk on the whole lid. Then I used a black pencil liner on my to lash line.

Then I put Island Chic in the inner corner. Flashdance! to the rest of the lid. Then Urban Trash to the outer corner.

Some matte offwhite eyeshadow as a highlight. Urban Trash and Island Chic on the lower lash line.


And finally some black mascara. I recently bought a new mascara which I will talk about soon.

I really do like this look. However this look really is not for me. For me to wear this look without feeling selfconscious, I would have to wear a foundation that is full coverage, and I dont have one like that, and I am not too big of a fan of full coverage foundations. My powder foundation is light-medium coverage and I think it looks very natural and great. Full coverage does not look natural to me. I dont think there are that many people who have perfect skin so then they try to make it seem like they do have one by using a full coverage foundation. You know what I'm trying to say here? Basically, I think that full coverage foundations look fake and I dont want people to focus on my "perfect" skin achieved by a foundtion because my skin is not perfect.

Back to the original topic, I was saying that I do like this look, but it does not suit me as well as other looks. I have some rosacea on my cheeks and this greenish-turqoise of Island Chic just makes the rosacea stand out way too much. I can use some greens without feeling super selfconscious, but this just made my cheeks extra red. You would think that since I have rosacea that I'd like a full coverage foundation, but I really don't. I don't like my freckles either, and I have a lot of them, but I honestly don't believe in perfect, flawless skin with no freckles or moles.