My version of Pink *Ice Princess*

This look is my version of Julieg713's Pink *Ice Princess* Makeup-look

edit few minutes later: (And now I realized why this look looked so familiar, it's because I already did a look using very similar colors, only the eye liner is different.)

I don't own a single matte pink eyeshadow (I think) so this is a shimmery version without fake lashes.

The only same makeup product was the NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Milk which I bought recently with the other NYX stuff. So check out Julieg713's video for the tutorial and how the look is achieved.


I have a couple eyeshadows that I find are quite difficult to use on a skintone base, the colors just don't show up as well as I'd like. So I tried them on NYX jumbo pen in Black Bean and they're a whole lot better! Didn't look as good on Milk as they did on Black bean.