Multicolor

Can you tell I'm excited I bought some Glamour Doll Eyeshadows? :D

All the looks I've done lately have been done by Glamour Doll Eyeshadows and I have another post after this that I did with them.

I did this about a week ago but I hadn't transferred the pictures until today.

Jailhouse Jumpsuit (orange) in the inner corner on the top and bottom. Secretive (light pink) in the middle of the top lid, only a small part, not in the crease.

Olivia Green in the lower part of the crease and a little in the outer corner. Also on the lower lash line closer to the inner corner.

If I remember correctly this is a mixture of MIngles and Flashdance!
I really should've written down which blue I used. The blue is on the top part of the crease and on the outer half of the lower lash line. I think it was like 1/3 of MIngles and 2/3 of Flashdance!

Then I had a reasonably matte soft offwhite as a highlight. I think. I'm pretty sure I'm right.

I used a grey liquid liner and some purple mascara. It actually looks purple in some pictures! That's so great!



Do you just stick with a black or one of the more traditional mascara colors or have you tried something like green or purple? And what did you like of this look?