Glamour Doll Eyes

In December an American company called Glamour Doll had a little sale. (FYI, not being paid for mentioning the company and I bought these shadows myself. etc) They are getting new eyeshadows that are released this Friday (Jan. 8th). The website is mostly closed right now, I'm not entirely sure whether or not you can order anything from there now, except for a few exceptions. The website opens tomorrow, Wednesday January 6th again and the Twilight-collection is released on Friday January 8th.

I hope I got all that right so that I don't give wrong info... I'm pretty sure I did.

I bought 17 eyeshadow samples, most of them created by the owner Vee, and one was created by Mel. Also I got two free samples with my purchase. Those samples Vee chose herself, so I couldn't choose the two. If I remember correctly each eyeshadow purchase gets some samples. For example if you only buy the Goody Balms (lip balms) that are made by Mel, you wont get eyeshadow samples. Only when buying eyeshadows you can get free samples, that you cannot choose yourself, they are chosen for you.


This look I did by Jailhouse Jumpsuit (orange), Glam Girl (purple) and Dusk (blue). Jailhouse Jumpsuit in the inner corner, Glam Girl on the lid and Dusk in the outer corner and a little in the crease.

When I was ordering these I was a little daring if I may say so. I mean I never thought I'd order an orange eyeshadow, let alone that bright of an orange. I didn't think it would be wearable, but it really is! I'm so happy that I'm wrong sometimes. Another "crazy" eyeshadow that I got is Island Chic. My dream is to use the Jailhouse Jumpsuit and Island Chic together, but honestly can you imagine orange eyeshadow with a greenish turquoise eyeshadow? Another favorite of mine is DinoSpotz. Holy smokes what a unique eyeshadow color! In some lighting it looks burgundy but in other lighting it's green! I've never seen anything like it.

Black pencil eyeliner and black mascara. As a highlight I used a matte offwhite eyeshadow by Grimas that I recently bought. I went and bought the eyeshadow palette with 4 shadows that you choose yourself. More about that in a later post.


The other Glamour Doll eyeshadows that I got are: DinoSpotz, Lovers Lane, Disco White, Island Chic, Urban Trash, Graffiti, Skinny Jeans, Shaded Orchid, Katie's Storm, Flashdance!, MIngles, Olivia Green, Summer Skies and Secretive. The two free samples are Bare Naked and Violent.

Island Chic is by Mel, the rest is by Vee. I tried to take pictures of the sample baggies for you, but it didn't quite work yet. I'll do that when I do the swatches... So stay tuned. :D