Blog Archive

The Ultimate Choices

Few bloggers have done this already and I decided to join the bandwagon. 

You choose the products you could not live without, and then list one product for each category. 

I could not live without are:
-mascara
-liquid eyeliner
-brow pencil

Yes, that is it.

Products I can live without, but would prefer to have are:
-foundation
-blush
-eyeshadow

Now begins the hard part; choosing one product for each category.

For mascara I think I would go with Maybelline's Volum Express in black. I have used that for years, and if I can't decide on what mascara to test next, I return to Volum Express.

Liquid Eyeliner could be either a cake eyeliner, or Sensai's liquid eyeliner, or We Care Icon's liquid eyeliner. I think I would now choose Sensai's liquid eyeliner, just because you don't need a brush and water to use it. I love cake eyeliners because they stay on really well and last a lifetime, don't get me wrong, but whenever I travel cake eyeliners can be a bit of a pain. 

As for what brow pencil I would use, I don't really have a preference. I have tried several, but I can't see a clear difference between the two. Right now I am using IsaDora's brow pencil in light brown. It is not a reddish brown. I need more of a gray brown pencil. 

I really liked mineral powder foundations, but for some reason this fall I haven't been able to use them as my skin has been dryer than before, or something. I don't really know what it is. My current foundation is very good. It is Clinique's Even better foundation in 03, ivory.  

As for blushes, I really don't have a favorite. Any pinkish shade will do, but preferably an off-shade if you know what I mean. I don't know the name in English. 

I think for eyeshadows I would choose my Manly 120, because it does have a lot of colors, and neutrals as well. Other option would be the Naked-palette. Or an Inglot-freedom palette, like others have mentioned already.



Now, it is your turn!!!