Blog Archive

Quick (first impressions) review - Garnier BB Cream

I applied Garnier's BB Cream (Miracle Skin Perfector) today for the first time instead of foundation. It is not sold here in Finland yet, it will be in stores in the beginning of the year,if I remember correctly. I did not make notes so I might be mistaken. I do not know if it is sold in the USA or Canada. Garnier is owned by L'Oreal.



It applied really well. It evens out my skin tone, but I can still see my skin underneath, which I consider a plus.  I have the Light-color, which might be too dark still for me. 

I am typing this right now because my boyfried just said my face looks better than before. Normally I would've waited until I had tried it at least a handful of times to write an in depth review.



The freckles on the top of my cheeks are more visible than with normal foundation, my forehead and cheeks look darker than before, these are the words my boyfriend used. That is why I think this BB cream is still too dark even though it is the lightest shade available. However, my skin still appears better-looking than before. It looks natural. (Again, those are my  boyfriends words.)

So after one use this Miracle Skin Perfector looks like my skin but better. I could use an extra-light shade though. ;)



PS. I have Samsung Galaxy S II. Sometimes I take photos with it and post them on my blog under the label "mobile updates". When I post them, the photo is tilted 90 degrees to the left. They are not straight. I go to the photo editor in my phone to turn them. I turn them 90 degrees to the right. I upload them again on the blogger app. They are now 180 degrees turned from how I turned them while editing, not 90. Is there any way for me to take pictures with my phone and upload them so that they are straight?!

I just published this post, downloaded the pics, edited them, and uploaded them again. I don't want to do that that much! My phone saves them in .png, but I always upload my pics in .jpg. I forgot to change them to .jpg now. Sorry.



Garnier's BB Cream was given to me in a goodie bag at the blog meet this past weekend.