Blog Archive

Christmas Eve

I tested this look on Friday, the day before Christmas Eve. On Christmas Eve I used a different base. These pictures are from the day before Christmas Eve.



We celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve. Christmas Day is nothing special. All the good food, presents and stuff happens on Christmas Eve. We just eat leftovers on Christmas Day.

I used NYX's jumbo pencil in Pots & Pans as a base on the lid.

I then applied Inglot's shadow pearl 419 on the lid on top of Pots & Pans. 



Then I used a shimmery golden beige and light brown in the crease to blend and in the outer corner.

The look.


On Christmas Eve I used MAC's Bare Study instead of Pots & Pans, but shadows were the same.



I am having some issues with my Inglot palette. That is also why there aren't many (if any) looks with the palette. I just don't grab for the palette. I have had it for 2,5 months now.