Blog Archive

Beta Kappa, Get Excited!

A few weeks ago, my sorority chapter had an alumni event and I couldn't wait to go! Joining a sorority was one of the best decisions I've ever made. The memories, the philanthropy, the friendships, and the skills it gave me are something I'll always cherish. I can't imagine how my life would be if I didn't join.

Before the event, a few of us met up at our old hang out to catch up.

Look how large our family tree is now, ummmmmmm our names are at the very top...


Oh, and I thought I'd share some pictures of myself through the years. Unfortunately, I'm missing two years which just happened to be my fave pics!
Freshmen Year
The brown hair is a LONG story...

Sophomore Year

I think this is my fourth year... not sure though


We also re-lived some skit dances, lip syncs, and the new girls taught us some new songs.

The day ended on the perfect note, with a cheer no less.

The whole day was so much fun! I love my sorority and the active members are such dolls! I loved meeting all of them and sharing stories. Can't wait to see you girls again!

If any of you have a question for me, ask me here! I've got some great questions so far, but I'm looking for more.