Blog Archive

Product Review: Maybelline Define-A-Brow Pencil


I've shaded in my eyebrows since I started using make-up. My eyebrows are naturally very thin (I only need to pluck a few rogue strands, and one brow has an inch scar that doesn't grow any hair) so they need some help beefing up. A more defined brow also helps to frame your eyes, helping them to really stand out.

There's a lot of different products out there for eyebrows, and I've tried them all. I used shadow for a long time, and I liked it well enough, but now I prefer pencil. I find it easier to shape my brows and can look more natural.

I'm so happy I bought this pencil on a whim. It's perfect and I haven't had a need/want to look at other products.

Pros:
- The ultra thin pencil, helps make shading look natural and is easier to control the amount of product you use
- The texture is the perfect amount of firm and creamy. Which means it's easy to apply (you don't have to press hard) and easy to blend
- No sharpening needed, the pencil twists up and because it's so narrow, you don't need a sharp point and because of it's texture it's a great blending tip
- Lasts all day and is waterproof
- Six colors are available
- Super affordable and easy to find

Cons:
- None. I thought about this for a while, but really couldn't think of anything.The comb on the side is mostly useless I guess.

I use the Light Brown color and it's been a staple in my makeup bag for a long time and I don't see myself changing products...ever.  Eyebrows are one thing I think many women look over, but they really can make a big difference. 

I would definitely recommend this product to everyone, at least to try. 

Do you define your brows? What products do you use?

*FTC I was not paid for this review, the product was bought on my own. All opinions are my own and 100% truthful*