Blog Archive

Galna Dagar Haul

I went shopping at Galna Dagar, which is a sale in a department store chain here, and the sale runs from Wednesday to Sunday. It still continues for two days, but I went there during the first two days and I'm not going anymore. It's way too packed with people. Galna Dagar is the Swedish name for the sale, it means Crazy Days. As I live in a country where there are two official languages, the sales have two names, one in both languages. 

I bought several things. I'll show them to you. I can do individual posts, reviews of them if you'd like. I haven't tested these yet that much as I got them two days/one day ago.


Bonacure hair therapy oil miracle by Schwartzkopf. Used it once so far.

A set by Estee Lauder. It has an eyemakeup remover (30 ml), a mascara (Double Wear, zero smudge lengthening mascara) and an eyecream (Advanced Night Repair Eye, silly name).


I have used the mascara twice. The packaging of that is horribly 90's, I feel. It's something that a 50-year old woman would have kept in their drawer since the 90's. The eye cream smells like some alcohol. It's very odd. I can't figure out exactly what it smells like. The eye makeup remover works wonderfully!

I'm not a big perfume person. Until now I only had one full size perfume, and I rarely used it. I now found one that I really, really like. It is I love love by Moschino. I love the fresh, clean citrus scent it has. That type of scents are definitely me. 



I also got the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream starter kit. .It has a 30 ml hand lotion, 15 ml kin treatment (The 8 hour cream), and 15 ml daily moisturizer with SPF 15.



The skin treatment works wonderfully on dry patches. 

On the second day I went there again and then bought the item I really wanted to get. Sensai's refillable liquid eyeliner in black.


I swatched it on my hand, but that didn't turn out well in a picture. So I took a picture of my makeup that I have on right now. I used this eyeliner. You can get the most thinnest line with this! It's amazingly thin if you want a thin line. And it's really precise too, right on the lash line. 


Urban Decay's Naked -palette. Virgin, Sin, Naked, and Smog.

Then I bought Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle hair treatment. I used it today. I still have the scent in my hair. That never happens. Normal shampoo/hair conditioner scents do not stay in my hair at all. This does. And so did the Sunsilk hair mask that I used last week. Now my hair is ridiculously silky and smooth... I might have to start using hair masks more often. ;)


Like I said, I have used this only once. In the shower. Of course. But I didn't expect this to happen...



My hair looks like this now. It is dry, and annoyingly some hair has broken, so that there are those little hairs sticking up all the way. You can click on the pictures if you want to see what I mean. I don't really know how to explain it.


I rarely use heat on my hair. I probably use a blow drier once a month, if even that often, and then I do use a heat protectant. I do not straighten my hair.. I mean what's the point if my hair is already that straight and I have only combed through it to take pictures? Maybe straightening could help the too-short hair that are clearly visible in the picture on the right. I don't own a straightener, but I have been interested in one. I just don't know if I'd actually use it. What do you think?



Have you tried any of these products?