Blog Archive

The Body Shop - Blueberry Body Butter -review

Blueberry body butter is my favorite body butter of all time. It smells so delicious! I use it in the winter only, cause then my skin is that dry that it needs the extra moisturizing. In fact, they only sell Blueberry body butter in the winter anyways... 


This body butter is directed for dry skin. And I can vouch for that. 

This is very thick, 9 hours after application I can still feel it on my skin. It doesn't absorb right away, it takes its time. Which is why I use this on those days when I can stay at home and wear my pj's. I would never put jeans on after applying this. Sometimes I apply this right before bed, put on my pj's, and go to sleep, shower in the morning and then it's okay to dress. 

I don't use this daily, it would be way too much. I use this once or twice a week. Also I only put this on the bottom half of my body. The scent is there, but it isn't overpowering. Still, I don't want to be completely covered in Blueberry-scented body butter. 

I bought this last winter. I only opened it now. I heard that this would only be sold for one season, which apparently isn't true, but that freaked me out so I bought a couple, and had this one left for this winter. I stored it in a cool place, but not a cold place. I only opened it recently too. 

This body butter is really thick, so if I would want to use body butters daily, I'd use something less thick for most of the days, and then this one for dry skin I'd use once a week or so. But still, this is one of my all time favorites! 
What is your favorite Body Shop Body Butter scent?


PS. Don't forget to enter my first giveaway in Serafia's Makeup Drawer! It ends Oct 31 2011 at 8.00 pm GMT +2.00.