Blog Archive

Wet n wild palettes!

I bought two today. They are the palette's with 8 shadows in each.

Comfort Zone and Petal Pusher. After swatching them, I already have a favorite.

I'll show you the swatches of Comfort Zone, which is my favorite of the two.  I'll show the swatches of Petal Pusher in another post. I used the shadows today. I had an exam in the morning (Probability and statistics, blaah), so I only had foundation, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil and mascara. I did the makeup looks on top of those. The looks are also in this post.


First the column on the right. The eyeshadows have some text on them saying where each shadow would go. I did the looks strictly based on those. The definer color (on the left in the swatch picture) is similar to my GDE DinoSpotz, and one color by Inglot that I don't have, but I saw swatches of it here.


The shadows go definer, crease, eyelid and browbone. They are in that order in the swatch picture. 

Then the left column. Again in the same order, definer color on the left, browbone color on the right.


You can click on the pictures to see them in their original size. 

Then the looks. 

Left column look I did on my left eye. I apologize for the pictures (and my eyebrows). I am right handed, and horrible at taking pictures of my left eye... The look I did on my right eye is waaaaaay better. That's the second look in this post.




Here is the look made with the shadows in the right column. 













Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoy my blog! Comments are highly appreciated!