Blog Archive

SOLD!!! 88 Warm Palette for Sale

I want to sell my warm 88 palette.

Coastal Scents and BH cosmetics sell palettes just like this, but the shadows are a little differently placed. I got mine from eBay for 10$ or so.

I am selling this because I have no use for it. I have used the shadows 2-3 times. There are a few shadows that I have used more times. Some I have not even touched! Some are more pigmented, some are less. The orangeish shadow on the third row from the top, but the second one from the right was broken when I received the palette. I tried fixing it, but it is still a little crumbled... Correction. The shattered eyeshadow was from the third row from the top, and fourth one from the right.


 Ignore the numberings.... This is the first picture I found from my folders... For some looks that I did you can click on the label 88 palette.



If someone wants to buy this, I'm willing to sell it with the price of shipping. It varies from country to country.


Get the 88 warm palette and pay for shipping only! SOLD