Blog Archive

Gotta love a contest! (CLOSED)

I'm to excited host this contest for you, my friends. Apothica so generously would like to offer one of my lovely blog readers this awesome gift to win. I personally have bought several things from skincarerx (Apothica's sister company) in the past as well as hosted a contest for them last year and I have nothing but good things to say. Very warm and helpful costumer service and great prices on their products! I bought my SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic from them for $101.17 (they price match! I found it on another site for that price but I didn't trust the authenticity like I did with skincarerx) If you love the CE Ferulic then you will know that's a good price for that particular product! :)





What you will receive:
A $50 gift certificate to shop Skincare RXApothica, or Skin Botanica
A beauty cache which includes:
A make up bag
Kinerase PhotoFacials Sun Damage Reversal System- Daily Exfoliating Cleanser 
Boscia Skin Perfecting Primer
Peter Thomas Roth Oil Free Moisturizer
Skin Medica Environmental Defense Sunscreen SPF 30+
June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque
Clenziderm MD Therapeutic Moisturizer 
Skinforgettable Micronized Mineral Sun Perfection Powder SPF 30
NIA 24 Physical Cleansing Scrub
Nucelle Mandelic Eye Lift Creme
Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser
Phytomer Ultra-Nourishing Body Cream
20% off Gift Card


The Rules:

Option 1: Facebook
1.       Visit Apothica.com
2.       Write on Apothica’s Facebook wall about what you think of Apothica
Bonus: Opt in to Apothica’s Newsletter

Option 2: Twitter
1.       Visit Apothica.com
2.       Tweet about Apothica on your own Twitter Account
Bonus: Retweet Apothica’s tweet about this giveaway

Option 3: Blog
1.       Visit Apothica.com
2.       Write something on your blog about what you think of Apothica
Bonus: Write about the brand I highlighted and link it to Apothica

Contest ends: October 27th at 8pm Eastern 

Now, all you have to do is comment below and let me know which option you chose! You can pick one option or choose the do them all. 


Each stands for a separate entry. 

Good luck and thank you so much for participating in the contest!