Blog Archive

Very simple look.

Hey everyone!

Today's eye of the day is a very simple look. Not a very natural look as you can see.


My everyday makeup tends to be a whole lot darker than the average girl's. Probably what I wear during the day is what majority of people who are not as crazy about makeup as I am, wear on a night out if even then, you know what I mean right?


I used MAC's Bare Study on the whole lid.

Skinny Jeans by GDE on the whole lid. Then dark matte brown in the crease. Black eyeliner and mascara to finish the look with.


It was a fun day at the chemistry lab today. I took these pictures after I came home. So this is what my makeup looks 5 hours after applying it. I don't ever touch up my makeup (with the exception of lip stuff) during the day.

Glamour Doll Eyes products can be bought from here.


What's your routine with touch ups? Do you do it, or just let your makeup be?