Blog Archive

MAC Paint Pots and stuff

Hey everyone! How's it going? Good? Hope so!

This look came out of nowhere!

I put MAC's Bare Study Paint pot on the whole lid and nearly up to my brow. Then I put Delft like the picture below shows... I put paint pots 98% of the time with my fingers, I feel like blending them is easier then. Paint Pots 'dry' on your skin quite fast so if you want to get the blending done you need to work fast. Otherwise you'll have to blend it dry, and it gets patchy, like in the picture by the arrow. Click picture to get a better look.


This picture has only Bare Study and Delft. I put Delft in layers. (Actually I think these paint pots look quite good on their own... eyeshadows might not be absolutely necessary...)

I put some frosty beige eyeshadow to where I had put Bare Study.

The mossy green frost eyeshadow to where Delft was placed.

I put some MAC Plumage to the outer corner. And the lower lash line.


I used the Coastal Scents IB113 Taklon Liner brush with the black Makeup Store gel eye liner. Added Grimas matte black shadow on the gel liner. And some black mascara...

I need to do a "how I do my eyeliner"-post because after looking at numerous youtube videos and reading blogposts about it, I consider myself a weirdo cause I don't use the same technique that the majority of them seem to use.



Well..? :D