Blog Archive

Chinese Orchestra Society Music Sharing Night

Finally I got something to update for my lifeless blog :)

As the title says, the COS Music Sharing Night just ended in a complete success last Tuesday. FYI, I'm one of the COS members and I took part in the performance too! I felt very contented since I could take this opportunity to join the event although the part I had performed was just a small fraction of the music sharing night. Well, as I'm not really in the good mood to blog right now, I'll let pictures do the talking...

Before the performance


I had no more suitable clothes for the night. We were told that the dress code for the night was BLACK.


YangQin San-Jie-Mei, lol


With our cutest LaoShiiiiii, heehee


I knew I was very bad, but I must say that they were so compatible! :PPP


Apple & me. The pro one, YingYing was practising the dulcimer while this photo was taken.


Woo Wee! We are the COS members!




Apple & LaoShi again. I love taking pictures of them =D


Hunny came too! >3

Show Time


Cello is cool!


PiPa


Can't Help Falling In Love - The choir


Colours of the Wind (Lion King theme song) - Flute


ErHu. Spot ShinYi! haha


Blurred me & YingYing. Poor photo-taking skill by Hunny.

Let videos do the talking too :)



I was totally getting cold feet when my part was going to begin. I thought it should be okay since I had been practising this tune for a long time, but I was so extraordinary nervous during the real-time performance! My hands were shivering and I forgot the notes during the performance. As the result, I spoiled the performance, FML :(


Wild Rose (Cape No.7 sound track) - ZhongRuan. Spot JiaYan, XiuXiu & Elaine :)




The ZhongRuan group was doing well indeed. Thumbs up for Elaine & XiuXiu ;)


ErHu+Cello - 【你不知道的事】



I love this song & I love the performance too!

The ensemble - 【Nobody】



This was damn chio! The instrument blended with each other very well!


Lastly, happy birthday to COS! The day was the society's 7th anniversary too :)


p.s. I truly hope that I can make my YangQin technique better. I would never want to repeat this disappointing performance anymore. We should justify the great trust by LaoShi on us right, YingYing & Apple? :D