Blog Archive

Home is Where the Love is

28/8 Happy 1st birthday, 小宝!!!

It was the big baby's birthday and we had a simple birthday gathering. Elder sis only invited family and close friends.

Momma with her always-the-listless-eyes


Elder sis with Momma!


I just realise that this is the first and only pic I had taken with mum. I should have more pics with her!



With sis.


Momma again :)


While waiting for the food & guest. . .


Imma lazy to doll up myself these days. Bad bad bad =(


Here came the food.








Red boiled eggs must not be least for Chinese joyous occasion.


I think my sis has always wanted a 小花 like this cute baby girl :D


Close up 1


Close up 2


They looked like a happy family in this photo. Sis, produce a XiaoHua quick quick for your sake =P


Close up 3. I just couldn't take my camera off this baby girl lar.


Wasn't she adorable?








LiFen sis with XiaoBao. The flash light made XiaoBao couldn't open his eyes.


Cake cutting session!






The candles were blown by XiaoBao & his little cousin.




Last but not least, I bought this for XiaoBao. I hope this book could expose numbers and counting to him then he could learn them earlier & avoid himself from being like a math idiot like his little aunt!

Ha
ppy birthday the big baby!