Blog Archive

Finally!!! The Lush post

I ordered soaps from Lush in the end of last year. And I still have some left. I did not order that much even.

I took these pictures in April. I probably have forgotten the names so these are just guesses. Father frost and Sultana of Soap. I'm not sure if they're right...

Anyway the first three soaps are the ones I got for free with my order!

Father frost is a lovely blue soap. Would buy it again. Sultana of Soap smells disgusting. It's the kind of smell I cannot stand. I did notice though that as time goes by the smell disappears and then it's just a soap and even I can use it.

The third one I got was Porridge. I adore it. Would definitely buy it again. Although now that I have used it for a while, and the piece has gotten smaller and smaller, the little grains are more defined and I guess my hands are a little sensitive cause the grains are quite hard!

The one actual soap that I did order was The Godmother. I haven't tried it yet, considering I still have the samples in use.

These soaps last for a long time. I wash my hands quite a few times a day at home with soap and I still have the small pieces left that I got.

I also bought two shower gels, one that I'm half way through, Happy Hippy. And then there's one that I haven't tried yet.

While I was looking for the pictures of the soaps I found some pictures of a look I did but never posted...




What's your view on Lush soaps?