Blog Archive

Hometown Besties

I just sat for my first subject of final exam this morning. I don't really understand the essay question and after the exam, I searched for the answer in my notes but there was not even a single page related with the question. I was not sure whether this question was out of syllabus or what. I was asking everyone like: "How have you answered the 'employee counselling' question?" Then all the answer I got was: "Just crap!" I feel that I am not alone. LOL

Sorry I haven't been blogging much these days. I have been burying myself in reading since the following two weeks will be the exam week. Besides that, I have to endure with fever and cough. Luckily my condition has improved a lot, otherwise this definitely will be killing me in this exam week.

I went for a gathering with my high school friends during the last holiday at hometown. I didn't take much photos because YenJou & I had left earlier to meet up wit JY. We went to Jusco Tebrau for a midnight movie session. We were managed to watch Step Up 3 at the third row and my back became so stiff after the movie. However the movie was satisfying, it worth to watch the second time :)


The queue was so long tho it was already midnight. It was public holiday.


@ Jusco Tebrau.


With JY.


WeiHan came along too!




Yeah yeah, Hunny boy came to meet me at JB on the next day! The couple and us had our lunch @the korean food restaurant 食客. I miss the korean food so much! Wu li YenJou, when lar we will pay our second visit to 食客 again???


Hunny had a hair-cut the day before he met me.
I kept complaining that he didn't look good in short hair :(


The couple :)


YenJou suggested us to order the set meal for two persons only even though we had four persons' stomach rumbled with hunger during that time. She said that the portion they served for two person set meal should be enough for us. We understood it after the meal. So full!


Side dishes.


The marinated chicken, pork belly and squid were grilled to the perfection by the waitress.


Kimchi pancake. Hunny loves it.


I love this kimchi soup to the max!
This savory soup was quite spicy but it was well balanced with the kimchi.


Doppoki! Jeongmal mas-iss-eoyo! (It's really delicious!)


End of post :) I have to back to the revision now.

The next subject will be Mathematics on Friday. I hate math :(