Blog Archive

Holiday look - Fall leaves

You know, I have a great imagination. I'm sure no one else has drawn inspiration from the fall leaves. ;)

Here's my version of the many.


I used my newest baby, the Manly 120 Palette. (Just wait till I get my other babies that are on their way from the States. Yes, I did some shopping on several occasions. If my calculations are correct, I should be getting the first package this week!)


But back to this look. As I said, I used the Manly 120 palette. 


Click on the picture to see the numbering and have a closer look on the colors!(See the written numbers by each eyeshadow? Yeah, that's my nerdiness kicking in. I recently created a log system that I know what products I use etc... I know the ThePinkLadyJ (on youtube) has one like mine, I basically copied her A LOT.)

And here are the drawings or something on my lid.

I put NYX's Jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Pots&Pans on the whole lid. Also a matte skin colored shadow under the brows to ease blending later.

Then color #2 on the middle quarters of the lid.

 Color #3 in the crease, and color #5 to the outer corner.
 Color #1 to the inner corner. Color #6 to the outer corner. Color #4 I used as a liner. It applied ridiculously well with a Coastal Scents IB113 Taklon liner brush.


Then I noticed that the line on my browbone is a little too harsh, so I added color #1 (earlier put in the inner corner) to the harsh line and blended that with the highlight I used in the very beginning. 


(Remember, the colors are not modified at all in a photo editing program. I only changed places where I took the photos. In a darker corner, by a lamp, on my sunny balcony, but not in direct sunlight.)



What's your favorite look for the fall?