Tutorial - Pink Punk

This is the second tutorial for this blog. A great look for going out with your friends.

I only used a white shimmery eye shadow, a black eye shadow and a hot pink eye shadow that has some blueish and purplish in it.


The pink I used looks better when applied with a moist brush. I concentrated the pink to the outer and inner corners, but I put a little in the middle of the eye lid. I also extended the pink over the crease. With a blending brush I added the white shimmery eye shadow. I blended them together so that there would not be any harsh lines. I added a tiny, tiny amount of the shimmery white to the middle of the lid on top of the pink. Remember to blend it in as well.
Take any liquid/gel/cake eye liner you have in black and apply that only to the top lid. Make sure the line is really thin in the inner corner and then more wide in the outer corner. A winged line works as well.
Apply some black eye shadow to the outer corner of your eye and then blend it out to the crease. As you can see from the picture above, I extended the black eye shadow on the lid to touch the eye liner a bit more. It creates like a C that is being pulled horizontally. I think that's like the best explanation I can give you. :D If you want you can add some of the black eye shadow the the lower lash line, about 2/3 from the outer corner to the inner corner.

This does look a little different than my profile picture. However I think this is a better version than the previous one. The first might look better from that angle, but this slightly modified version looks better from the front point of view. Small difference, but still big enough to notice, well I noticed a difference...

Finalize the look by adding some black mascara.

Voíla, you are done with the look. :D
Possible eye shadows you can use for this look:

Pinks:
- Passionate by MAC
- 279 purple pink (duocrome) by Artdeco
- Cheerleader by Makeup Store

White shimmer:
- Satin by Makeup Store
- White Frost by MAC
Basically any white shimmery eye shadow that works as a highlight

Black:
- Black tied or Carbon by MAC
Any black eye shadow with or without shimmer is fine.