Searching For Jenny



I went out wit HuiKuen & her housemates yesterday night.

HuiKuen suddenly passed me her phone halfway through the movie

then i saw this : "Where are you now?! Ur mum is looking for you!"

i saw the sender number afterwards, it's from Mr.Shuai
(i wondered how he knew my classmate's phone number)

I started to feel quite worried as my phone was out of battery

it was already around twelve o'clock,
and my mum had never called me at midnite


after the movie another classmate of mine, XiaoHui, called HuiKuen,told me that my mum was looking for me

then HuiKuen said there was missed calls from CaiYu also

so i called my mum immediately, asked her why she was finding me so urgently

then she said: "I called to ur hostel then your housemates said u haven't back from school yet, so i called to ur handphone but i couldn't get you. Nothing urgent, just want to ask you where are you. I am going to bed... *yawn*... "

Speechless.

I asked ZhiQi & called Mr.Shuai when i got home.

The thing happened like this, ZhiQi felt a bit worry as I was not home yet by eight o' clock, so she called to ah shuai. Then Mr.Shuai smsed to all my classmates and asked them my whereabout. (our phone contacts were accidentally exchanged as i inserted my sim card into his phone last time, that was why he got all my classmates contact number) Then ZhiQi even went to school library to search for me bcoz i told ah shuai i was at the library in the afternoon, while Mr.Shuai bombed my phone with "numerous" messages & missed calls = =''

Even AiLing also asked what happened to me last nite. OMG

I am extremely sorry and I want to apologize here as I should tell ZhiQi earlier that i wil be late to be home b4 my phone run out of battery... But i has never expected that you all will searching high and low for me as I am just... ermmmm *a bit late* for going home. LOL

Sorry to my classmates too.

I assure that i will "try my best" not to bring a low battery phone and go out again,not even once =X