Blog Archive

Spring Festival 2011

Hello! :)
It's a bittersweet February for me.
I'm happy because now I'm one step closer to the CNY! :D
Yet, I'm also gloomy because final exam will be one step closer to me :(
Arghhh I just don't wish to remind myself with a single thing related with final exam! It's impossible for me to have fun while study or study and have fun. More and more people choose to spend their holiday time to go travelling during CNY. However for my CNY, as usual, it will be my time for family reunions, and for visting friends and relatives. I usually stay at my own house most of the time. I guess this year it might be even less outdoor activities for me because the weather recently has been extremely cold and rainy. I don't gamble too, so I guess my CNY 2011 will have lesser fun than previous year. Probably I will just spend my time for revision? OMG sounds so pathetic =/




ZA, O'slee, Neutrogena, Maybelline, Biore, Hada Labo, Beauty Labo, L'oreal, Schwarzkopf, Beautymate, My Beauty Diary...

I spent too much money recently but I don't care because excessive spending should be allowed in this auspicious holiday :P There's only one thing that can make me happier, that is thinking about all the new clothes, accessories and beauty care products that I have bought! Drugstores such as Watson and Guardian are my favourite beauty care shopping spot.

I'm broke but I'm happy ;) Anyway it's time to cut my expenses now to save money for the Kuching trip later.


Lastly,


Have a happy CNY! Wish you happiness and prosperity.
May the sun shines again after the rain especially at those serious flooding areas around Malaysia.
p.s. Ang Pow here I come!!! :D