Blog Archive

I could use your help!

I am going on holiday to Rhodes, Greece in a couple months with my boyfriend and I could really use your help! I have more time now since I'm home cause I broke my big toe on Monday night... Ouch. I don't recommend it!


I don't know much about makeup stores in Greece. I am aware of a Hondos Center and if I am not mistaken there is one in Rhodos not that far from my hotel. I looked at their website and saw a couple brands that I am interested in. Do they have other brands too that are just not listed on the website?

Can I get Inglot from anywhere in Rhodos? Where is MAC Cosmetics sold? Typical prices? Greek makeup brands? Any Korres-products that I should look at? 

I appreciate your help! And I'm sure my boyfriend does too, cause then I wont spend the entire holiday at the stores when I know about some stuff at least that what I should get... ;)