Blog Archive

Double Happiness

There'll be five days to go till I have my next exam, so I decide to go back to hometown and now I'm here, the lovely Pontian :) I got my nuffnang cheque like finally! Wondering how much I have earned? Not telling you, just a small amount tho :P I'm planning to get myself a small gift once I got the cash. Maybe DKNY or Anna Sui fragrance? Or probably a pair of converse sneakers! I want it so much but I couldn't even find any pleasant design at Melaka or JB City Square :(




Also, I got the free movie pass for All's Well End's Well 2011. I'll be going to watch this movie with bf again even I had watched the movie last week. Never get bored of comedy movies! :D



p.s. Will not update till the end of my final exam, or should I say the end of the Kuching trip?

So miss me! *hugs and kisses* Bye!