Blog Archive

Normal user, or addict?

One morning I could not do my makeup when I normally do it, so I moved to the kitchen. Usually I take a product out, use it, put it back to the drawer where it's from. Now that I was in the kitchen I didn't feel like walking back and forth doing that, so I took all the stuff with me.

These are the products I use on a daily basis. Eyeshadows might change, but really this is it. I know that for some this might be a lot, especially for non-makeup geeks. But for us makeup bloggers, this just might be the norm, or maybe people use even more? Do you?


-brushes: Kabuki for powder foundation, eye liner brush, 4 eyeshadow brushes, blush brush, bronzer brush
-3 eyeshadows + trio (used only the skin color there cause that is used for blending mostly),
-bronzer for contouring
-eye and face primers
-powder foundation
-MAC paint pot
-2 mascaras
-concealer
-eyeliner
-blush 


I was in a hurry to go somewhere so I didn't clean up immediately. My boyfriend saw this, and I said "yeah I know, that looks like a huge amount of stuff I wear daily". He had to ask, to make sure, "you have all this stuff on your face right now?" Then he continued that it "doesn't seem like thish much makeup that you have on now."


Girls, I did it. I use a lot of makeup, without making it look like I have a lot on. Wooooo!

Now, what do you use on a daily basis?