Blog Archive

Make Up Forever Face & Body Foundation


 
We all know that I have a slight major foundation obsession. I'm always trying to find the "next best thing" though I'm sure I've already found it {MUFE HD foundation}. It still doesn't stop me from searching. I've been hearing good things about MUFE Face and Body and because I'm sure a huge fan of the HD I thought I'd give it a go. After I saw one of the pixiwoo sisters apply it I was sold but let's just be honest... anything they put on their perfect doll like skin is perfection. On me... not so much. I don't think I'm sold on it. It's very light coverage and on me it doesn't give that perfect glowing skin look. It's a gel like foundation much like the MAC Studio Sculpt which I hated because like ALL MAC foundations is broke me out. This foundation did not cause breakouts so that's a upside. I just don't think I like the coverage or the finish. It might be good in the summer when you get sweaty or go swimming because it WILL stay put but just for that I don't think this foundation is right for me. I don't have perfect even doll like skin so I need something with more coverage. I recently tried Chanel Vitalumiere Agua and it's amazing so I might return this and get that. 

I got this from Sephora for $38 USD and this is what Sephora says about this foundation:
"This waterproof, ultra light, water based gel contains no emulsifiers and provides a totally natural, satin finish. Ideal for most normal skin types as well for fine lines and large pores. Gives skin a uniform tone without accentuating imperfections. Also made for the body- let dry for 3 minutes then blot dry before dressing." 


Before as you can see I have a lot of discolorations... not perfect by any means. I also have a few red/flat blemish marks that are still healing up. 
After: it doesn't cover up everything. It gives the skin a nice sheen but the coverage doesn't give that perfect look. It's a step up from a tinted moisturizer in my opinion. 

Unblended / blended 

I use number #32 which might be a tad bit too orange for me.

What ever your thoughts on this? Love it? Hate it?