Blog Archive

She Just Turned 20

(IDK how to begin) So uhhh, this is a belated birthday post for my favourite girl's big day! :) Her birthday is on 13rd February. This post is late because my final examination weeks just ended few days ago and finally I have vacant time to update about the birthday celebration. We celebrated her birthday at Dream Box KTV, Dataran Pahlawan.

I was at my hometown with the bf on her birthday evening. So did XiuXiu. We rushed to Melaka and reached Dream Box KTV around thirty minutes later than Elaine. Once we reached, we couldn't wait to help ourselves to the food with the buffet provided because we were starved.

The pixies of the night:


It's not that we love to take toilet mirror pictures or we are LALA, it's just that the lightning in the washroom is always better. I wonder why? :P


Apple, the birthday girl & me.


My boy loves to sing karaoke but I don't.
I feel awkward to sing in front of the others but I will sing out loud when I am alone or with my boy till he wants to slap me because I'm too annoying. *teehee*


Her chinese zodiac is horse. She was the earliest among us to reach the threshold of 20-year-old.
That's why we were calling her "Elaine Horse Jie Jie" :P


Tell me your wish *wink*


I like this candid shot :)


Nadeje was a trend! We had numerous Nadeje cakes for the besties' birthday.


Miss birthday girl with her boy :)


Let's have a toast!




Cheers to the birthday girl, Miss Elaine Wong!


I broke a glass, again?! I broke a teapot lid at Sakura House last time :(


Our pressie to Elaine:
A lovely cosmetic pouch bought at Jonker Street & Victoria Secret Body Mist - Berry Kiss.



Group pic


I look forward to enjoy our friendship as well as many more of your birthdays :)
Once again, happy belated birthday to my babe Elaine! Mwah >3