Quick everyday look.

I've been quite boring lately with my makeup.

But I think I have found the easy, everyday makeup, that always looks good and good for me. (And I've gotten compliments on it from a couple boys! Girls haven't said anything.)

This picture is not exactly how I've done the makeup during the past week or so. This version is a little modified. 


I use MAC Bare Study paint pot on the whole lid. I put Artdeco's iridescent duochrome eyeshadow 203 - silica glass is it's name. It's one of the new Fashion Colors Fall/Winter 2010/2011. (The other iridescent duochrome for this collection is the 205 lucent ferrite. The new pearl shadows are 84 pearly lavender blossom and 80 pearly midnight blue)

So only MAC's Bare Study and Artdeco's 203 on the lid. I don't really do any blending separately, or add a highlight or a different, darker color in the crease. I just want the one shadow on the lid and a little in the crease.

Then I use Ben Nye's cake eyeliner in black and do a strong winged line. Sometimes more than show in the picture, sometimes less. 


Then I fix my brows and add mascara. And that's it for the eyes. The mineral powder foundation, a little bronzer and blush. Ta-dah. Done. Fast and simple. 

In the pictures on this post I've modified this look a little. I've added GDE Premonition to the lower lash line and the crease. When I just need to do my makeup quickly then I leave this part out.




What do you think?