Imma K-Cuisine Freak!

HELLO EVERYBODY AND HAPPY DEEPAVALI! Have you planned your schedule on this long weekend? I'm currently back to my hometown! I could indulge myself in the craving for delicacies everytime I come back to my lovely home. And of course, this time was not an exception too.

Second sis brought us to Han Korea BBQ Restaurant @Taman Molek yesterday. It was almost a full house when we reached the restaurant at the dinner time. There were quite a number of Singaporean customers due to the public holiday.




They served a great variety of korean cuisine. From the main course to the side order, you name it they have it.


A standard Korean meal with all the dishes and bowls. They were usually refillable and free of charge.


Bibimbap with the raw sunny side up.


It's just like the mixed rice with vegetables and some rice crust. To whom who hates egg yolk, I guess this would be the last dishes that you would want to try.


Seafood pancake. However there's always no seafood inside the pancake in every korean restaurant that I dined -___-


Ginseng chicken soup. Not really appeal to me.


Non-marinated tenderloin


More juicy if compared with pork.


The MUST HAVE CONDIMENTS of Korean barbecue : sesame oil, ssamjang (spicy soy bean paste), lettuce & garlic slice


Streaky pork to-be-grilled


Done!


My way of eating Korean BBQ:

A slice of lettuce with the meat inside to reduce the grease.Topped with some ssamjang.


If you are someone who's so into heavy flavour (like me), you can add a slice of garlic too.

Wrap the meat with lettuce nicely. And..... Om nom nom nom nom, yummmy! (I should take a pic to illustrate how I gobbled down the whole wrapping :D)


P.S. You may also like another post of mine about Korean cuisine :)