As Time Goes By

I had reported the incident happened three days ago to the security department with the assist of Student Representative Council yesterday. I was informed by the campus security department just now that I would have to witness against the suspect on next Monday as they have got a clear vision of him on the CCTV.

I got a call from the director of security department and I was quite surprised when he told me that the suspect was a local student instead of internatioanl student. When I restated that the suspect had an distinct Arabian appearance, Director questioned me about his accent. I recalled and I realised that he actually talked with a local English accent instead of Arabian's. In the Director's opinion, he thinks that the suspect is a local Indian or Sikh who has an Arabian look. Thus, I would like to say that we shall not have any prejudice against the international student. This is because I can see that there are lotsa negative impression on IS from time to time, especially people's comments on this incident. Anyone in this world could has the criminal tendencies. Please be fair.

Besides that, the Director also told me that probably they would require my cooperation for the lodging of police report. According to my previous experience, I don't really wish to report this case to the police. You can understand why I'm saying so from here. Also, I'm afraid about my personal safety in the future if I lodge the police report. What if the criminal just go scot-free after my accuse? Will he repeat his old mistakes or even seek revenge on me? Here's another story about the incident happened in University Green apartment where I stayed last year. A panties pervert was caught red-handed at the victim's apartment and he was seized one night in the Ayer Keroh police station until the next morning he was bailed with a couple hundreds bucks. Until now he's still taking up his old trade. I guess that the residents of Taman Dahlia or Taman Kerjasama must have heard about him. You know what? In our country, the money rules. I am really in the trauma right now. Report the case to the police, should I?


The main objective to report this incident to the campus department is to raise the awareness of personal safety among the student community. I don't wish to blow up the matter by reporting it to the police. What I really need is the efforts from the school to help us. I'm hoping deep down inside that there'll be no next similar case happen to another person in the future. It's really gratifying when I see the official notice from SRC in MMU Portal. At least more people are informed with the dangerous situation now.

So, how does this incident affect me? I am not going anywhere if I have to walk alone, no matter during the day or night. I have some psychological reactions like keep looking around everywhere even though I have a companion when walking. I am so suspicious for every single possibilities of being attacked or stalked. I will keep myself alert for my safety from now.

I guess I gained more in this incident. Of course I'm not saying that I'm happy for it. This would definitely be the last thing that I want to happen! Friends and strangers are sending their concern to me thru Facebook & Twitter. I really do appreciate those who gave me precious suggestions and words to comfort me. I can truly feel the warmth. You guys are sweet ♥
More than 1000 unique visitors are streaming in my blog these few days.


The peak hour with highest number of unique visitors.


The traffic yesterday.


Anyway, I found this. Pls lar my blog is not "shave your pussy blogspot" LOL


Life goes on. Next week will be a hectic week.
Dealings with the security apartment, assignment, Statistics midterm exam and contact lens model shooting due. My schedule is so packed and suffocating :(
Oh ya not forget to say, I will be the costume maid of RAGE's Costume Cafe at Sapura Digital Lifestyle (opposite Main Hall) from next Monday to Thursday. My Japanese name for the week will be Ryoko. Please remember to say hi if you see me. Don't tell me later by internet or Facebook kay? teehee :D


p.s. I just got this Facebook message from someone whom I preferred him/her to be Anonymous. I got this message while I was writing the new post.

*Click to enlarge* I feel so dreadful after reading this. DAMN! I need value suggestion to solve the problem please!