Liese Hair Care Product Review

Hello peeps! Guess what? I got the result for my final exam! And it's surprisingly the first class of CGPA! I was so anxious about my academic result of degree's first trimester until last Friday morning I checked it. I felt so blessed because I got a favourable result! I was so satisfied since I always pull all-nighter desperately cramming for test. In fact I hate myself of being like this. I guess I should not take it for granted and quit this behaviour for good. The lady luck just won't smile upon me everytime.

So here's the very short post of my experience using the Liese hair care product - Liese Juicy Shower & the Hair Cocktail Serum (Lite). Both of them topped my wish list since they were launched on the market and few months hence it became my birthday present >3


Left: Liese Hair Cocktail Moisturizing Hair Serum (Lite)
Right: Liese Juicy Shower



I had dampen this part of my hair and left another part remain dried. My hair is dry and frizzy from bleaching which I am so regret for.


The 1st one.

Before applying the cocktail serum, shake it gently to mix the nourishing water and anti-frizz oil. I poured a few drops of the emulsion on my palm and spreaded it evenly on my damp hair. It was peach-scented and I was amazed with it. It was exactly like the intro stated in their advertisement - It smoothened out all tangles instantly so you could comb or run fingers through easily. This product was still considered slightly greasy for me but it was really mild if compared with other hair care product. Unlike the other hair serum that I had used before, I could still feel their greasiness after I washed my hand with soap multiple times. But for liese hair cocktail serum, at least I still could wash it away easily and not feeling greasy afterall.

FYI, the difference between the Liese Hair Cocktail Lite & the Liese Hair Cocktail (in orange colour) is the former one is more suitable for extremely dry and damaged hair, so if you are just having some minor hair condition problem or hoping for some normal treatment you can choose the one which comes in orange colour.


Smell so nice, I like the peachy peachy :)


The first time ever I wish to lick my hair.


The 2nd.


The Liese Juicy Shower was totally out of my expectation. I had been researching on this product which said to be so nice-smelling and formulated with the Hair Beautifying Technology from Japan. I don't know why there's so much review on internet saying that it was so "sweet berry smelling" but the smell of this Juicy Shower only reminds me of chemical mixture. I guessed most of us was deceived by its berry cute and girly packaging. I made 2-3 sprays on my dry hair and it was actually quite pleasantly cool. One good thing that I found with the Juicy Shower was its convenience because I could just spray it on my hair instead of getting my palm becomes greasy with those gel-like product.

FYI, both the Liese Hair Cocktail Serum & Juicy Shower are selling at RM32. It can be found in the drugstore (either Guardian or Watson I forgot) and also Jusco. =)


p.s. Sorry for the MIA. The number of my unique visitors dropped drastically for this week (THOUGH IT WAS ALREADY SO LESS). Please don't leave me and I promise I will try my best to keep updating kay? ="(