A Letter To...

15 October 2010


Dear YingYing & XiuXiu,

It feels like such a long time since the last time I saw you girls. I know it's only been two weeks since I saw both of you. So far my holiday has been great! How are yours? Here's my birthday greetings, happy birthday and congratulations as you're going to step over the threshold of 19-year-old!

Birthdays are much more fun when you can share the excitement with your friends. Unfortunately, we missed out the opportunity to celebrate with you on time, YingYing. What a pity! I am sorry for that :( However, we're not gonna to forget it! We will have a replacement for your birthday celebration which will be combined with XiuXiu's once the school starts again okay? :)

I hope both of you get everything you want on your birthday. I shall keep XiuXiu's present remain to be mysterious, but now, I'm going to reveal YingYing's! I planned to get a present for you on the birthday since we couldn't celebrate with you on time. One week before the birthday, I started collecting the girls' opinion on your birthday gift. Elaine provided me an important clue, so not wasting any time, I began to do some survey and figured out that maybe we could surprise you with this... ;)


*Click to enlarge*

I emailed the customer service of SIN, hoping that they could wrap the present nicely and attach a note with our greeting message for you before they're sending the parcel out.

After all the arrangements were done, I sent out a notification to our group.

The present was delicately wrapped. Can you notice the little pinkish bear at the upper left side of the present? Again, I'm impressed, SIN.



"Dear Ying Ying ,

Still wondering why you got a parcel? This is a b'day gift for you. It's pity that we can't celebrate with you on time. So, the present should not be late anymore!
Wish you a super duper happy birthday!!!
XOXO,
Your MMU Besties."

The service staff of SIN sent me the photos of how they packed it and the greeting card before posting it to you. I'm really satisfied with their service. Hope you would like the skirt too! Looking forward to your present, XiuXiu? heehee

Birthdays come only once a year, so make sure to enjoy it and have lots of fun! Again, Happy Birthday!


You know you love me,

Jen.

P.S. Don't eat too much cake! Remember to keep fit =P
Also, specially thanks to SIN service staff who not mind taking the trouble serving this annoying customer! I love their service & I know you would definitely love' em too! ;)