A Trip to Port Dickson (Part I)

Unwittingly, my holiday will come to an end in six days time. I have to go back to the busy campus life soon and I am so reluctant to leave my home. I hate the fact but the time is cruel. Well, let's not have any grumbling, I'm gonna to blog about my Port Dickson trip :)

We organized this trip since few months ago. After the final exam, I went to Muar and stayed at hunny's house for two days while the others stayed at TanFei's house. Then we went back to Malacca and stayed there for one night. We departed to Port Dickson on Sunday morning.

Dimsum! My favourite.
We had our breakfast before the journey.


The whole journey from Malacca to the destination took around one hour and forty five minutes. We arrived safely to our destination, Glory Beach Resort with the assist of the GPS & the huge signboard of the resort. However, we couldn't check in to the hotel because we arrived two hours earlier than the check in time, so we take our time to walk around the resort.

Coral Cafe, the poolside cafe of the resort.



The boys :)

The girls ;)

The seaside view.


Elaine & YingYing were the first who stepped into the sea.

XiuXiu & me.

With Elaine.

With YingYing.

The sunglasses girl with me.

Due to the scorching sun in the sky and the extraordinarily hot weather, we were back to the lobby and waited patiently for the check in. What is the favourite activity of the tourists on holiday? Photo taking!

Apple wasn't here :(
She rushed back to her hometown just after the last paper of the final exam.

From the left: XiuXiu, Elaine, CC & AhFoong.

The couple. I could barely see TanFei in my Port Dickson photo album.

Hunny & me.

Again, four of us =)

After the photo taking session, we have decided to drive around the town instead of just waited for check in at the lobby. We had a light lunch at KFC. Finally we headed back to the resort & check in to our room. Although I had seen some bad reviews of the resort on the internet, luckily our apartment was still a satisfactory one.

The dining table.

The middle bedroom.

AhFoong & CC ensured the safety of their red wine in the fridge.

The living room.

FIFA game!

Spotted the couple: Elaine & CC was camwhoring,

while the atmosphere poisoner,
hunny boy sang like nobody's business beside them.


Then we started playing with my baby S' smile detection function.

We had to try our best to crack a toothpaste smile for my baby S to detect it and take the photo automatically, so everyone was smiled like a silly person in front of the camera. LOL

We dragged AhFoong to do this silly activity with us.

So did CC ;)

Finally a group pic of us. Say cheese! =D

The view from the balcony.



After we got our luggage settled at the apartment, we were off to the pool. The pool was crowded with people. At first we didn't have so much of fun, until the hunny boy decided to stripe off his short pants, leaving himself wearing the swimming trunks only when he wanted to have a swimming match with AhFoong. I took his short pants while the match was going on. After the match, he couldn't find his pants and I threw it to AhFoong immediately. We passed it to each other and after few failed attempts of hunny to snatch back his short pants, AhFoong placed it on the fence of the Coral Cafe. Hunny found it too embarassed to land himself with his "tight" swimming trunk, so he begged us to return it to him. I was happy, oops, I mean sorry, we didn't mean to have this entertainment that depended on the suffering of you hunny. Lastly, he was able to pluck up the courage to grab his short pants back :P

After that, we went back to our apartment to bath. It was time for dinner. I had done some survey before the trip and I found this seafood restaurant which earned the favourable comments from few bloggers. However, the food disappointed us and we drove all the way from the resort to this restaurant which took us 45 minutes =(


Sizzling tofu

Marmite chicken

Stir-fried vege

Deep fried squid

We simply returned this steamed fish to the restaurant owner because it wasn't fresh as we were like chewing on rubber band when eating it.

Creamy butter prawn


...To be continued tomorrow! I shall get myself into bed now before my dad nags me again.

Stay tune :)