Blog Archive

Want a liner that stays for 9 hours?!

Gosh is your friend. 

I have had gruelling 9 hour work days where I've been dealing with 600+ customers a day. And had black liner on my lower water line.

I've used Gosh's Velvet Touch waterproof (I don't think they make Velvet Touch as non-waterproof) in Black Ink. It is just plain black.




Oh goodness it is difficult to take good and sharp pictures with good lighting of your waterline!!!
I know it has come of a little, but mostly only from the corners, and the color has faded a little but that's to be expected, isn't it? Pencil liners do that nearly everytime, even if I use them on my top lash line...

Both pictures are clickable if you want to see them in a bigger size.



I love this for the lower water line. Stays put just the amount that I want it to! These don't cost a fortune either!


Have you tried Gosh's Velvet touch liners, or any other Gosh liners?