Blog Archive

My mom, according to my Son!


Hey, mommas out there! This is such a cute idea to do with your kids. It's something funny to keep and look back at when they are older. Here is what my son thinks about me! ha ha

My mom, according to Aiden age 4 8/8/11

Ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. 

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Don't drop the picture". ha ha (I was hoping for something like "I love you" )

2. What makes mom happy?
"When I give you coca-cola"

3. What makes mom sad?
"When I leave...and you don't know I did."

 4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"Because you tell funny jokes"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"Pretty"

6. How old is your mom?
"30?" I said no but close "then are you 16?"

7. How tall is your mom?
"18 ft"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Stay home and exercise" 

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"look on the computer"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"To be pretty" 

11. What is your mom really good at?
"doing exercise"

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"driving sometimes" ha ha ha

13. What does your mom do for her job?
"My mom doesn't have a job"

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"I would say... pasta"

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"When she gets mail for me and brings me my own mail".  

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"daphne from scooby doo on Cartoon network"

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"shop at stores"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"We look kinda the same"

19. How are you and your mom different?
"Different color eyes"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Because she does... and you hug me"

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"To see Barbara" 

Out of the mouths of babes! I thought you'd enjoy hearing his answers! Some of them made me laugh!