Blog Archive

Maybelline One By One Mascara review

I had a bad first experience with this mascara. I didn't like it one bit. The brush was too big, application was messy etc.

Look at this. (You can click on the pictures to see them in full size.)


The length!!! And volume too!!! 

Yes, one coat is not enough. No way. You need layers and layers and layers. Did I mention layers?


In the picture above, you can see how it keeps the curl. I took these pictures after a day of work. I curled my eyelashes before applying this mascara and the curl stays. From the first pictures you can see that I haven't really managed to curl the outermost lashes, and that's because I never do. My eyelash curler doesn't work really well for those. I need to invest in a smaller curler for those lashes. 

There's no shedding either.

(The eyeliner is Gosh's Funky Violet, and then I covered the purple with black, cause I wasn't feeling purple.)
Have you tried One By One?