Blog Archive

This list of wishes

I don't know about you but I have a long list of wishes that keep stock piling up by the minute... blogs and youtube aren't really helping my cause. 


After watching a video by Makeupgeektv I have decided I'd like to give the Beauty Blender a second thought. I've tried Sonia Kashuk's version and was doubtfully unimpressed. It did nothing for my skin and sucked up all my foundation like it was the Sahara desert. But, after watching Marlena's video and seeing how amazing her skin is... that was added to the list!


One of my new favorite youtubbers Morekaylaroberts did a video a few days ago where she was using MAC Smut. Now, I usually steer clear of pretty dark colors because they just look awful on me but Smut looked very wearable and easy to work with. So, we shall see if that one works out for me. I also ordered MAC Costa Chic from watching her videos... that will be delivered tomorrow. I.can't.wait!
Note: check out Kayla's videos. I think she is such a great person and unfairly beautiful.. might I add. I love this girl. 


I still have my eye on House Of Harlow's Resin necklace. I've loved it for years but just have spend my money on make up rather than saving for this. Go figure. This retails for $145 so that's kinda expensive for a necklace I won't be wearing all that much. Maybe I'm cheap. But, I love it and it's for sure on my wish list!




A few days ago I was watching some of Donnashorts1's videos (love her... sweet sweet person) and she was talking about a brush from Glamcor and as soon as I saw how she was using it... I made a mental note to check it out.  The brush looks fantastic... the price... not so much. This one will probably just stay a mental wish. 






What is on your wish list that you think I'd like to add to my mental ever growing list. What are some new products that you have tried lately that you think are note worthy?


Love,