Blog Archive

Maybelline Haul

I have always loved Maybelline's Volum' Express mascara. It's been perfect. Lately I have been trying out other mascaras. 

And I will continue that. 

Maybelline mascaras cost about 12-14 euros (17-20 USD), which is about the minimum price for a mascara. Yes, it really is.. At work, today we had a sale, a mascara was 10 euros. And since I work there, I got 15% off from the sale price. I paid 8.50€ (12 USD) for each mascara. And I'm gonna try them all. 


I had tried One By One already, I'm using it currently. I bought the two on the left. Falsies Volum' Express in Black Drama, and then the Colossal in Cat Eyes. I don't know what the special names are for...

I might have to buy more tomorrow.. basic Volum Express maybe.



Do you like these? What is your favorite mascara of all time?