Blog Archive

Hell Yea Drink It Up!

On a random Saturday night, I went to a random place with a random mood with some random people. Tagged along with YenJou, Vhan & JiaJing with a very last minute decision and decided to get drunk that night after I did not have a single sip of alcohol for almost a year.





OverTime Bistro @ Taman Sutera Utama





7 to 9pm was the happy hour. Buy one barrel & you can get half barrel free. Too bad we missed the beer promotion because we reached around 10pm. The bistro was crowded that time.





The live band's performance was a bit off. They didn't play the music hits but some chinese/cantonese oldies -____-





Starker fresh beer









I can't really hold my liquor, so I always drink a little. But this beer was so tasty and I started getting a little tipsy after drinking two pints of starker :P





Yours truly :)





With my lady





I kissed a girl. Again. *Ooops*





Why there's no dance floor in OT? I could only play card games there :(





JiaJing & KeRou :)




Vhan kept asking me to drink and drink and refilled for me XD





With the new acquaintance, JiaJia ;)

I couldn't smile with teeth I know i know i know :(





Girls!





Finally a group pic :D





Could that night be considered as my first ever clubbing experience? LOL. I have never been a nightlife lover but I'm prone to be pictured and defined as party girl. That's so weird! I even cut my long hair and dyed it from blonde to dark brown to look more obedient like a school girl now.



Okay just kidding -___- Anyhow, it was the first time I tried to withstand the smoky atmosphere and cigarette smell that I hate the most. After that night, I got myself fever and sore throat which have not recovered until now WTF. I bet that would be the last time of my nightlife experience? Who knows ;)



Till then, toodles!