Blog Archive

Outfit and Make Up of the Night!

We had a lovely wedding to attend on this fine balmy evening. I ordered this dress a few months from AX Paris and I'm in love with the color! I think the dress is really cute BUT it can make you look bigger on the bottom then you actually are. I don't know about you... but that's not really what I want. But, all in all... I'm happy with it. The shoes are BCBG (bought at DSW... on sale! Score!).
(lovvve the zipper on the back!)


What I wore:
Maybelline 24 Hour Superstay Foundation in Nude (OMGosh... this stuff is awesome!!)
MUFE Serum Exliar
MUFE Primer
NYX Bronzer #2
MAC Well Dressed
MUFE Smokey Lash
UD 24 7 liner in Zero
UD Naked Palette
Buxum Lips in Bambi

At the wedding... such an amazing venue!! 

Momma and her baby! LOL at his not ready for a picture face.


Have a wonderful night! Review coming soon on the Maybelline 24 hour foundation!!!